2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Throw Back Thursday

Beach Bound!!
That's where I'd like to be today on this record-breaking cold day in our city. For the first time in a week, I am wearing make-up and have my hair fixed.  It is time to leave this house.  I did go out yesterday to drop some stuff off for Julia as she stayed the last two nights with a friend.  Savannah went with me, so we stopped by the mall to see what formal dresses we may want to target for the clearance sales.  We found a dress that was truly stunning on her, so we will watch the price on that one.  We also found a great summer dress that will work nicely under her graduation gown next year and may be a contender for senior pictures.  We are also watching this one, but I doubt we will see a better price than the current one.  She really wants a yellow summer dress for her senior pictures, so I will leave this house today to see if I can find one she found online.  I will also look for gloves.  Mine have a hole in them, and Wyatt has lost his.  I am not holding out much hope that I will find gloves today, but it gives me an excuse to get out of this house.

Beach Bound 2008

St. George's beautiful island, July -2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.