Tonight, Andy and Julia attended their sixth annual Father/Daughter dance. This was the 12th year in a row for Andy, and it is the last year for both Andy and Julia.
I picked Julia up from school and went immediately to my Dad's house where Tiffany met us and did Julia's hair.
We then drove to the restaurant to meet Andy.
The fifth grade girls and their dads shared a limo for this last hurrah.
It looks like they are having fun.
Fifth grade girls - I love so many of these girls. I don't know some of them. I am sure I love them too.
Sweet friends have been texting me pictures throughout the night. This was the last slow dance to Butterfly Kisses -an emotional moment for Andy.
Fifth grade -where has the time gone?
Andy and Julia should be home within an hour, and I will hear all the fun details if Julia can stay up long enough to share :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.