2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, October 11, 2013


Zach started life as a very curious boy.  We could see it in his wide eyes before he was mobile.  I got a big kick out of finding him in the dryer and the oven drawer.

My favorite toddler story about Zach occurred shortly after Savannah's birth.  I was nursing her and felt pretty stuck doing so.  I could hear dishes clanking in the kitchen and feared the mess I would find when Savannah finished.  When I was finally able to check on Zachary, he proudly showed me that he had emptied the dishwasher and put the dishes away for me.  I did not have the heart to tell him that the dishes were dirty, so I snuck them back into the dishwasher as soon as I could along with all the silverware that was made dirty by his super cute effort to help.

In less than a week, my cute helper will be eighteen.  I blinked, folks, I simply blinked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.