seen these two sweeties get dedicated
![]() |
| Isaac Joseph |
![]() |
| Ira David |
enjoyed the company of good friends
I did intend to get a picture of the adults when we visited the zoo. We have been friends for many years and have no pictures of the four of us together.
enjoyed our local zoo's Halloween celebration
saw this guy turn 18
![]() |
| I found this random picture on my phone, and I like it. |
found this card from Savannah to Zach.
I won't share the message she wrote, but if Savannah gives you a card, it's a keeper. She encouraged him and shared what she loves about him. His reaction, "that made my day - I love you." Savannah also made that chocolate cake in the background from scratch. Celebrating Zach's birthday has been disjointed, so we are having a late dinner of ribs tonight followed by that yummy cake.
I love that my kids get along most of the time and truly love each other. I am indeed blessed well beyond what I deserve.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.