2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, February 1, 2013

Flashback Friday


I remember how excited he was to build a snowman.  He was so happy about the snow.  Ironically, I can't think of a time that he has desired to play in the snow since.

This is the link to the original post on this little snowman: http://lifewiththepages.blogspot.com/2009/01/posting-twice.html

Just like that day four years ago (that long, really?), we are at home today for a snow day.  This time it is too cold to go out and play, but that is okay. The roads have cleared enough for Zach to bring us some hot pizza, and Savannah is baking cookies.  She really, really needed this day and is so relieved to have it.  Happy Snow Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.