2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Action!






I should definitely be sleeping instead of blogging, but sleep is hard to come by here lately.  This week really launched us into fall craziness.  Wyatt started scouts on Monday and loved it (pictures to come later).  Tuesday found us at practices for all four kids.  C-groups kicked off on Wednesday, and we now have two high schoolers involved.  A field hockey tournament started on Friday followed by tailgating (sort of- we picked up our prepaid meals and took them home so that Savannah could shower) and football.  Saturday found us back at the field hockey tournament and at soccer as well. With all of that and laundry, dishes, etc....yep, I might sleep again during Thanksgiving break.

We ended the evening shopping for a homecoming dress, and we scored with a $17 bargain.  Savannah likes to be different, and homecoming is no exception.  Her dress would look really cute with some cowboy boots, and yes, we are going to go there.  I will post pictures after the big dance.

Now, I really must sleep.  Goodnight blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.