Our week ended roughly. Andy worked until 11:30p.m. Friday night and then worked again all day Saturday. He was supposed to be off on Friday. I ran kids around until 8:00p.m. on Friday night and was tired to say the least. However, we really needed to make good on a promise to Wyatt, so Andy and I fought through concert traffic on Saturday night for a visit to the Science Center. Wyatt's life is different from that of his siblings because my inability to be involved at his school combined with no directory due to privacy issues = few invitations extended or received to be with friends. Julia spent the last two weekends celebrating birthdays and enjoying playdates with her friends while our very social Wyatt spends his weekends at home. We phoned a friend but had no success in reaching his parents to extend our invitation. Even without our success, Wyatt wanted to go, so Andy and I took him for just over an hour to explore all things science.
| Naturally, his desire was to explore the rocks and minerals. He insisted on a visit to the gift shop so that he could buy one more rock- just what he needed. |
| Yep, those are rocks. This is what we call making an investment. Sometimes we do this with all four at once, and sometimes we do it one at a time. We love this charming and funny little guy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.