So I'm reading this book.
I read the reviews on Amazon and had some reservations, mostly because the word "mystic" appeared numerous times. I just had a problem with that word, so instead of buying the book that many say should be read again and again, I waited my turn in the local library list to get my hands on it. My definition of the word mystic does not apply to this book. It is simply a call to be grateful and through gratitude to draw closer to God. Because of the book I started following the author's blog.
She posted this today.
http://www.aholyexperience.com/2012/02/4-ways-to-be-a-better-friend/
It convicted me because I realize that I really need to be more intentional with my friendships. I preach this to Savannah all the time because she does not like to make calls, and she gets left out of things she would like to do with her friends, and I realize that she and I are a lot alike. Therefore, I too, must be more intentional and plan the girl's night out instead of saying it needs to be done. I am grateful that I will be seeing friends this weekend, and Savannah will too.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.