2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, September 10, 2010

Kids say the darndest things

This post comes with a disclaimer.  I don't care for bathroom humor and certainly don't encourage it in my kids, but this was just funny.

On our way to school yesterday, Wyatt and I had a not so unusual conversation about his insatiable appetite.  He, however, had some unusual information to impart.

I told Wyatt that he eats more than anyone I know except maybe Zach.  Wyatt responded that he eats more than Zach. Our conversation continued like this.
me: Wyatt, where do you put all that food?  You stay so skinny.
Wyatt:  When you eat food it becomes poop.  When you drink, it becomes pee. That's where it goes.

Before I could say another thing, Wyatt piped up with, "I figured that out all by myself." nice, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.