2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Discouraged

Please pray-
Mom feels crummy. She needs blood, but she has antibodies against so much of the blood that it is not an easy fix.  She reacted badly to platlets and has blood clots. 

Life aside from Mom's illness is discouraging.  I need to get my van to a body shop for a repair from a hit it took in a parking lot.  I am so grateful that the owner of the other vehicle took responsibility, a nice reminder that honest people still exist.
There is other stuff going on that I cannot put on the blog.

I am discouraged.

1 comment:

  1. Will keep your family in prayers. Count your blessings!
    A fellow MaoGang mom...Joy

    ReplyDelete

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.