2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Goin' Buggy

Warning: you might just like bugs after this post.


On Thursday, the first graders at Wyatt's school performed a musical in front of a packed audience of parents, siblings, and grandparents. I do mean a packed audience as there was standing room only, and it was a hot building. However, the play was cute, cute, cute. As these little bugs campaigned for their rights to be treated well right up to a meeting with the president of the United States, they sang adorable songs. Wyatt told me prior to the performance that they were going to have a glow stick in their pockets that they couldn't get out until the right time (the lightning bug song, I learned) and that they would be wearing hats. They could keep both items after the performance, and he was so excited about all of it.


Now that is a lot of first graders!! and we all know this one little bug

1 comment:

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.