

My sister Tessa is raising money for pancreatic cancer. If you feel led to donate money to help with with the under-funded research for this rare cancer, here is the link to Tessa's page: www.pancreatic.org/memorial/Todd
Tessa is doing this in honor of my mom who, as you now know, has pancreatic cancer. If she raises $1000.00 by April 25th, Tessa will have her head shaved while singing Sinead O'Connor's Nothing Compares to You. To my knowledge Tessa cannot sing, so this should be funny, and she is willing to have it videotaped to be posted on youtube. My sister has a big and generous heart, and I hope she succeeds at meeting her goal.
Tessa is doing this in honor of my mom who, as you now know, has pancreatic cancer. If she raises $1000.00 by April 25th, Tessa will have her head shaved while singing Sinead O'Connor's Nothing Compares to You. To my knowledge Tessa cannot sing, so this should be funny, and she is willing to have it videotaped to be posted on youtube. My sister has a big and generous heart, and I hope she succeeds at meeting her goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.