One of our travel mates on our trip to China for Wyatt was Allie. She brought along two of her boys who were just great kids, and we enjoyed them very much. Unfortunately, we were only together in Beijing. When our groups split, we went different directions, and we saw each other only briefly in Guangzhou. Anyway, Allie is doing the coolest thing right now. She is blogging about her trip last year. Our trip blog is still up on Wyatt's sight, but I am having so much fun reading Allie's perspective that I thought I would share the link with you. I will be asking permission or forgiveness tonight :)
http://bestwicksadopting.blogspot.com/ - and a really cool thing is that Allie got to see the terra cotta warriors - something I do so hope to see someday
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.