2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Ringing in a new year!

We did not make resolutions.  We simply enjoyed a game night.  We watched the Mariah Carey debacle online after the fact.  We stopped the games long enough to watch the ball drop.











We are hoping for a new year filled with hope and joy.

As for resolutions...I will continue with my resolutions from last year - new flooring in the living room, new furniture would be nice too.  Reality check - we won't be able to afford it, so it's really more a dream than a goal.

I plan to kick start the year with five or six Jazzercise classes the first week and hopefully end the first month with 15-20 classes.  A busy May and a full month of illness in September derailed my 150 classes for 2016.  Hopefully this year will be better.  Andy is toying with the idea of a Y membership so that he can swim and minimize the damage he continues to do to his already messed up knee.  If he does a family membership, I will likely leave Jazzercise.  It's been good for me, but we cannot afford memberships at two gyms.  

I will start the year with a conference for women.  I hope to dig back into a really good Bible study that got pushed aside the last couple of months of 2016.  

May God bless us every one in 2017!


Happy New Year from this growing crew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.