2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Savannah is home!

On Friday night we were invited to an impromptu bonfire to wine down from the week (pun intended). We enjoyed that for about an hour and a half before racing off to the airport to pick up Savannah.  She returned with some good stories and little sadness over being home so soon.  I think one more day would have been nice.  She also took advantage of having access to a better camera on her phone to really take some pictures, so I am posting some of my favorites.  Rather than capture the places they visited, she opted to take lots of pictures of her friends, and I know she will always treasure these.  By the dinnertime yesterday, she had them uploaded in Snapfish and a print order submitted.








my favorite







birthday squad pic


submarine ride


To be young again...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.