2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Friday, May 8, 2015

It's prom night!

Savannah started the day with an AP test, so by the time prom rolled around, she was already pretty tired.  She went from the test to lunch with friends and then several of her girlfriends gathered at a friend's house to get ready.  They also stayed the night, so I have no idea if she had fun at the prom. I am sure she had fun at the after-party.


The grand entrance.  Of course they told their dates to be there at 4:30 and then made them wait.





She might be getting the hang of this.


Wyatt and Julia enjoyed the hammocks at the beautiful home where the kids gathered for pictures.


close friends - these two will spend three weeks together on a college campus this summer

Savannah's date is a nice guy.  Julia jokingly told him to have her home by 11, and we had to make sure he understood that we did not really expect them to leave the prom early.

another close friend

such lovely ladies with big hearts

very hard to get the guys in this picture







Savannah's Collide group- of course this isn't the whole group because they don't all go to the same school, and some of them went to prom with other groups.


I hope they had fun.  They did have a celebrity appearance at the prom - way cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.