2 Warriors, 2 Princesses, and My Life as Their Mom

Sunday, March 8, 2015

She built a machine!

Julia came to us about two weeks ago and revealed that she built a machine.  She spends hours in her room watching how to videos, making squishies and making wallets out of duck tape.  We are pretty impressed with her latest accomplishment. Her machine dispenses squishies.

If you click on the picture, you can probably see the price for playing the game.

Pushing a duck tape covered card into a slot on the machine pushes the squishy into the shoot.

You can collect the squishy from the door.

Opening up the back of the machine reveals the shoot where squishies travel to the door.


A homemade squishy complete with packaging.

We were snowed in again on Thursday and Friday.  After Wyatt spent 20 minutes vacuuming the living room and I saw no improvement, I surrendered.  My vacuum cleaner would not be returning to the shop for the upteenth repair.  Instead, it would be retiring.  I purchased a Shark Navigator which required some assembly.  Julia was quite excited about helping with the assembly.  She told me she likes to build things....hmm, do we have a future engineer on our hands? A home renovator? Contractor?  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.