I bought two of the eight chairs intended to go around our new table. Today, Shiloh decided to taste one of them and left it irreparably damaged. That chair has been in the dining room for six weeks or so. Shiloh left it alone until today. UGH!
In my effort to use polyurethane to protect the table from my careless kids and rowdy dog, we got several white streaks on the table. I am hoping that I don't have to completely strip it to fix it. However, as this week is unfolding, I am not holding out much hope on that one. I give up.
My intention was to buy three more chairs tomorrow. I will probably still do so, but it stinks to be two away from having enough for the family instead of one away. I am reconsidering and thinking that an iron outdoor table should actually be our dining room table.
| She looks innocent, but...well....NOT! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I welcome comments, but because I am a high school teacher, I do check them before they are posted.