
February 6, 2009




Andy and Savannah attended her school's annual Father/Daughter dance last night. They had a great time. I couldn't resist posting the picture of their first Father/Daughter dance.





Andy and Savannah attended her school's annual Father/Daughter dance last night. They had a great time. I couldn't resist posting the picture of their first Father/Daughter dance.
It was a race to get them there - always is. We got power back late enough on Thursday that we did not stay at home Thursday night. I picked up the kids from school and drove across town to my parent's house. This was a better location to prepare Savannah because my sister lives in another county and is closer to Mom's and Dad's than to us. She met us there to fix Savannah's hair.
By the time Andy got there after work, their dinner plans had to be quick. Mom and I left to pick up food for the bunch and drove through the Burger King drive thru only to find that we could see Savannah and Andy sitting inside. We were only there to get food for Julia as the rest of us wanted fish, so we left there for Moby Dick.
I then proceeded to pack as much as possible to move back home. We are exhausted and much remains to be done.
Andy and Savannah apparently had a great time.
Isn't she beautiful?
It almost makes me want to cry! Isn't that PRECIOUS?! Yes, Savannah looks beautiful! Tamara...did you say you became addicted to Facebook?! OMG!!! Will you take a look at the post I put on my blog today?! I am not a Facebook addict too!!!!!!!!! It's GREAT!!! I'll have to look you up!!
ReplyDelete